- December 13-14, 2018
- SRC 2018 International Symposium"Languages Rising above Empires, Blocs, and Unions 1918–2018"
- Venue: Room 403, Slavic-Eurasian Research Center (SRC), Hokkaido University, Sapporo
- D. Wolff, S. Yokote, and W. Sunderland (eds.) "Russia's Great War And Revolution In The Far East: Re-Imagining The Northeast Asian Theater, 1914-22"
- The 10th East Asian Conference on Slavic-Eurasian Studies will be held in the University of Tokyo!
- Call for Papers:SFERES: "1989 in the East: between order and suvbersion"
The French Association for Russian and East European Studies in Social Sciences (SFERES), which was created in early 2018 and became a member of ICCEES, will organize a congress in Paris in October 2019 entitled "1989 in the East: between order and subversion".
[Deadline is December 15, 2018]