|Annual Newsletter of the Slavic Research Center,
, December 1995
||back to INDEX>>|
|SRC is Celebrating Its 40th
||Progress of the "Priority Research
||SRC Chosen as "Center of Excellence"
||Current research staff of SRC
|Foreign Visiting Fellows for 1995-1996
||Foreign Visiting Fellows for 1996-1997
||Research Grants offered by the
||Exchange Programs with Overseas
|Visitors from Abroad
||Essays by Foreign Fellows
||SRC Library News
- R.Yamamura: "Dynamic analysis of regional socio-economic changes in Russia" , a three-year Japanese-Russian joint project, supported by a grant for international scientific research.
- T.Hara: "The Russian Civil War and the archives of Chikanori Kuroki" , two year project with three other Japanese historians on the archives of Chikanori Kuroki, military advisor to Ataman Semenov.
- R.Yamamura: "Analysis of socio-economic influences in Russian agricultural land reform"
- S.Minagawa: "Database on political elites in Russia"
- S.Tabata: "Database on Soviet Russian economic statistics"
- J.Matsuda: "Reference database on Slavic studies in Japan"
back to INDEX>>